Wednesday, August 23, 2023

What Does It Mean To Be Spiritual

The following spiritual quotes and images are not mine. They are from friends' Whatsapp messages and Facebook pages.

"I can’t imagine a God who could have produced this world. It is too higgedly-piggedly, partly good, partly bad. I should say that there is everything in the world to show that it is a haphazard and accidental world. It doesn’t seem at all likely that any purpose produced it, but it seems more likely it just grew, and that’s why it is such a mess.” - Bertrand Russell

I chanced upon the following article - What does it mean to be spiritual? I think many who are starting out on their spiritual journey would be interested to know. Have a look ๐Ÿ‘‰ HERE

*********************************************

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Please refer to the right hand side of the page for related Spiritual topics.

You might also like to have a look at my other blog - This Wonder-ful Life

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment