Thursday, May 31, 2018

Spiritual - Quotes

I understood myself only after I destroyed myself. And only in the process of fixing myself, did I know how I really was. - Sade Andria Zabala

If I didn’t remember the past and was unable to speculate about the future, all that would be happening would exist only now. - Anton Vetroff

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then ‘real’ is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain. - Morpheus

If you begin to understand what you are without trying to change it, then what you are undergoes a transformation. - J. Krishnamurti

If you don’t go within, you go without. - Neale Donald Walsch

If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath. - Amti Ray

If you wish to advance into the infinite, explore the finite in all directions. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

In order to experience everyday spirituality, we need to remember that we are spiritual beings spending some time in a human body. - Barbara De Angelis

In our era, the road to holiness necessarily passes through the world of action. - Dag Hammarskjold

Flinch not, neither give up nor despair, if the achieving of every act in accordance with right principle is not always continuous with thee. - Marcus Aurelius

No comments:

Post a Comment