Thursday, April 26, 2018

Spiritual - Quotes

A believer is a bird in a cage, a free-thinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings. - Robert Ingersoll

A flower falls, even though we love it; and a weed grows, even though we do not love it. - Dogen

A rebirth out of spiritual adversity causes us to become new creatures. - James E. Faust

Accept yourself. Respect yourself. Allow your nature to take its own course. Don't force, don't repress. - Osho

Acquire inner peace and a multitude will find their salvation near you. - Catherine De Hueck Doherty

All spiritual practice is the art of shifting perspectives. - Teal

Anxiety is the mark of spiritual insecurity. - Thomas Merton

As I make my slow pilgrimage through the world, a certain sense of beautiful mystery seems to gather and grow. - A. C. Benson

As I unclutter my life, I free myself to answer the callings of my soul. - Dr. Wayne Dyer

Attachment to spiritual things is … just as much an attachment as inordinate love of anything else. - Thomas Merton

No comments:

Post a Comment