Sunday, July 14, 2024

Religion

I am not a fan of religion. Religion is divisive. We are all human beings. Yet, we kill each other over a belief, a religion. To me, this shows how corrupted religion is.
Image from the internet

I'd be more willing to accept religion, even if I didn't believe it, if I thought it made people nicer to each other but I don't think it does. - Andy Rooney

Change is always one generation away … so if we can plant the seeds of DOUBT in our children, religion will go away in a generation, or at least largely go away. And that’s what I think we have an obligation to do. - Lawrence Krauss

The problem is that – religion – because it has been sheltered from criticism as it has been – allows people – perfectly sane, perfectly intelligent people – to believe en masse, what only idiots or lunatics could believe in isolation. - Sam Harris

*********************************************

Wishing you a pleasant experience on your spiritual journey.

Namaste 🙏

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommend the blog to them.
Please refer to the right hand side of the page for related Spiritual topics.

You might also like to have a look at my other blog - This Wonder-ful Life

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment